Tips & Suggestions for your Prezi
You should have a minimum of 4 slides for your presentation.
- Slide #1 with the theme of your project.
- Slides #2 - #4 with your Youtube videos and additional requirements.
Your Youtube videos will NOT start at the chorus. You'll need to write down the time to start playing each of your Yourtube videos. You will want to practice this a few times before presenting in front of your class.
Please do not upload digital songs to your Prezi. If you upload a song to your Prezi, it will play the entire time. If you have a purchased version of Prezi, there are more options, but for this project you only need the FREE version of Prezi.
Keep "spins" to a minimum, as they can detract from your overall presentation.
Creating a Prezi Directions
Prezi Directions - Use the tutorials provided by Prezi - Prezi tutorial video
· Click the “Learn & Support" tab
· We will watch the video in class. This is all you will need to create a Prezi for this assignment.
· Don’t forget to check out the other links on the “Learn & Support” page to get additional tips for using Prezi.
Path - the way your Prezi will move when you present.
Thumbnails - the stops along the path of your Prezi. Like slides in a Powerpoint, they are displayed on the left side of the screen.
Insert - for images, pictures, Youtube videos, etc.
How do I turn in my Prezi?
You will turn in your Prezi to your teacher by typing in their e-mail addres and making them a "VIEWER" on your Prezi!
Follow these directions:
1. Click the "Share" button and then click "Share Prezi".
2. On the pop-up screen under "Add People" type the e-mail address of your teacher into the box. Then click the "Editor" button and change your teacher to a "Viewer". Last click "Add". You should then see a green box that says an e-mail was sent to your teacher.
Copyright FREE Pics & Images
Databases Have Great Images to Use Too!
You also have persmission to use the images from MHS databases. You still need to provide a citation and give credit to the creator of the image.